Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Stidham Trial.

Oh, what a tangled weave this is. The fired cop, the prosecutors office, doctors killing doctors. This is Cain vs. Abel with a modern American twist. Glad my jury duty is in April, so I can avoid this mess. Not a case I would want to be a juror for.

March 29, 2006.

Well Lourdes Lopez, the former Assitant D.A. and Dr. Schwartz has testified. The Defense wanted a mistrial when she mentioned she was about to be indicted by the Feds for drug trafficking.

I think Schwartz will be found guilty. That part isn't in doubt. Dr Stidham was stabbed fifteen times. This was really a crime of passion. The hit man was fairly worthless.

I have nothing to do with this mess. I am just a Tucson citizen watching this mess on the news.
Scary, isn't it? The Tucson Daily Star and Tucson Citizen are running this like mad. They have pullout sections on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home